Dear ml,

Thanks for your help. Now courier-pop3d and courier-pop3s work fine. I can
download my emails, but the relay isn't opened.

Test
----
>From a dialup I've received emails from two accounts, one with pop3d, one
with pop3s.
Then I've tried to send emails through my smtp relay from my remote IP (and,
not important, from the same accounts).
My smtp server's answer: error 553
It's clear that the roaming option (enabled in my vpopmail) doesn't work
propertly.

Question: wich type of test could I do to help you to find the problem (my
mistake or a bug, I don't know; my open-smtp is completely blank, but I
don't know if courier, as qmail, may write that)?

Thanks for your support, and patience
Regards
Andrea