On Feb 10, 2004, at 2:33 PM, Brendan McAlpine wrote:
When I run the vpasswd command from the command line I am getting a segmentation fault (core dumped) error. I am issuing the command correctly, and its been working fine for a long time. No changes were made to the box recently so I'm not sure what is causing this.

I am running vpopmail 5.3.5.

Try running strace to see what it's doing when it fails (e.g., `strace vpassword [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

You might also want to consider upgrading to 5.4.0, the "stable" release version from the 5.3 development series.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Info on the Sniffter handheld Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/