Thanks everyone.

That did it.

everything is running like it was before. awesome.

Thanks again

Brendan

On Tuesday, February 10, 2004, at 06:29 PM, Rick Macdougall wrote:

Brendan McAlpine wrote:

Hmmm
A few lines down there is some weirdness. At the end of a password entry there is a ^ symbol and then there is a blank line.
Just to be sure, can I just delete the extra symbol and the blank line and see what happens? Or is there any backup steps that I need to take here?
Brendan

Hi,

make a copy of the vpasswd file and then edit it and remove the weirdness. Then try your vpasswd program. Bet it works.

Regards,

Rick