Hi,

Here's my scripts. There is probably a better way to do this but it
works on our system.

.qmailadmin-hooks:
--snip--
adduser /home/vpopmail/domains/make_dirs.sh
--snip--

make_dirs.sh:
--snip--
#!/bin/bash

NEWFOLDER=".Sent"

# From qmailadmin hooks
USERNAME=$1
DOMAIN=$2
PASSWORD=$3
FULLNAME=$4

THEDIR=`cat /home/vpopmail/domains/$DOMAIN/vpasswd | grep $USERNAME |
awk -F":" '{print $6}'`
mkdir $THEDIR/Maildir/$NEWFOLDER >&/dev/null
mkdir $THEDIR/Maildir/$NEWFOLDER/new >&/dev/null
mkdir $THEDIR/Maildir/$NEWFOLDER/cur >&/dev/null
mkdir $THEDIR/Maildir/$NEWFOLDER/tmp >&/dev/null
echo INBOX$NEWFOLDER >> $THEDIR/Maildir/courierimapsubscribed
chown -R vpopmail.vchkpw $THEDIR/Maildir/ #only needed if script not run
by vpopmail
chmod -R 700 $THEDIR/Maildir/$NEWFOLDER #only needed if script not run
by vpopmail
--snip--

Good luck!

Barry