> so tell it what the catchall account is.
Every catchall does not work with this mailfilter
I think.

So the mailfilter does not know the correct target-emailadress.

If you write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The mailfilter will be executed and this lines in the mailfilter returns
nothing:
VHOME=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I try this in a shell:
nbpeter:/home/peterpa # /home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
no such user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
nbpeter:/home/peterpa #

So some lines ago, the mailfilter want to deliver:
else
{
        exception {
                to "$VHOME/Maildir/"
        }
}

And that cannot work.

I test today a new mailfilter which is based on a thread I found on the
qmailadmin-mailinglist:

Have a look at:
-> VMAILDIR="$PWD/Maildir/"
-> to "$VMAILDIR"

So the main problem is I think,
that the mailfilter does not know the correct target if you want to use
catch-all-adresses.

Gruesse,
Peter.

--