· "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The problem is the following:
> If someone acitivated CATCH-ALL in qmailadmin and some sends an email to
> an non-existing account,
> the email will be dropped from my mailfilter.

This is what I do to fix EXT and HOST in case of a catchall account.
It's somewhat crude...

VHOME=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if ( $RETURNCODE != 0 )
{

        # if mail was accepted by qmail (with chkusr patch)
        # for a mail address without VHOME, a catchall account _must_ exist.
        VHOME=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vdominfo -d $HOST`
        if ( $RETURNCODE == 0 )
        {
                # hack no. 1
                VHOME=`cat ${VHOME}/.qmail-default | cut -d" " -f4`

                # hack no. 2
                EXT=`echo ${VHOME} | cut -d"/" -f6`
        }
        else