On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 09:55, David wrote:
> I agree, chkuser patch works with mysql, or cdb, depending how vpopmail
> was compiled. The patch calls vauth_getpw vpopmail function, and
> depending how vpopmail was compiled that function looks inside cdb or
> mysql.

Is there a huge difference between the chkusr patch and the goodrcptto
patch?  They basically do the same thing, right?

> Here's what I use so maildrop is used.
> my .qmail-default is:
>
> #| /Appz2/VPopMail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox
> |/usr/bin/maildrop -w 90

I just applied the above and I'm much happier now...  Now I just need a
decent reference manual for maildrop so I can make it do what I want
to...  doesn't look that hard, but I'm not sure how to manipulate
everything...

> The patch seeks for "bounce-no-mailbox" is in .qmail-default, and not a
> catch-all account. So though to first line is commented out, doing
> nothing, is enough for the patch to work.
> Later, when the maildrop line is executed, you may use your spamassassin
> code inside maildroprc, just like I suppose you're doing right now.
> Viewing the patch source code is easy to understand how it works.
> I know, not an elegant solution, but an easy one.

Yeah, I looked at the source where the bounce-no-mailbox code is...
Simple enough :)

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold