Hi,

After so many tries I found out my mistakes and one of yours.

1) The .qmail file should reside in

-----/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/fred/.qmail------
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/fred/Maildir/

2) One thing to be taken care of is the file permissions.

the .qmail file should be owned by user vpopmail and group vchkpw

3) Be careful when you define the path of Maildir.

Other things are fine.

Thank you very much Tom.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards,