From: Kirti S. Bajwa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 5:40 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] vpopmail installation on a Client MySQL Server

For those who are following this thread:

I changed the port in /home/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql to 3306. Same error.

I went ahead and deleted all the vpopmail related folder & re-installed
vpopmail-5.4.4. Same place & same error (the error is listed below).

Back to square ONE.

OK folks, give some suggestions. I am sure that someone out these has
installed vpopmail on a mysql client server!!

Kirti