Kirti S. Bajwa wrote:

/home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain: error while loading sharred libraries:
libmysqlclient.so.12: cannot open shared object file: no such file or
directory

I've never used vpopmail with Mysql, but I've been following the thread and I think that I know what's going on.
Your vpopmail is trying to use shared libraries that can't be found on the system. Search for the path of the files libmysqlclient.* (find / | grep libmysqlclient) and check if it's listed at /etc/ld.so.conf. It must be listed at your $PATH environment variable as well.
You must find the file "libmysqlclient.so.12". If you don't find it, you may try to create a symbolic link to other libmysqlclient.so.XX.

                Best regards,
                Eduardo M. Bragatto.