Hi,

We are shifting one of mail server from qmail to Exchange server for testing, so how can i forward mails from qmail mail server to Exchange server. I have total 2000 mails in all the user mail boxes, i want to move these mails to exchange server . Is it possible , if yes please help me in this regard.

Regards
Venu

This Message and any attachments is intended solely for the addresses and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error or if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the mail.
Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
Please inform us in case of erroneous delivery, thanks for your cooperation.