When asking a new question, please do not reply to an unrelated thread, remove
all content, including subject, type your message, and send.  Use your MUA's
"new" function and compose a new message to the list.  What you did breaks
threading for those of us whose mail clients support it, and breaks the list
archives.

That being said:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

We are shifting one of mail server from qmail to Exchange server for testing, so how can i forward mails from qmail mail server to Exchange server. I have total 2000 mails in all the user mail boxes, i want to move these mails to exchange server . Is it possible , if yes please help me in this regard.

with only 2000 mails, I would just have everyone pop their mail from the qmail server and use their mail clients to move the messages to the exchange server. Otherwise, you can use a perl script and an imap server on the qmail box to migrate them directly. Pain in the rear it is, but it works :)

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail