Hi,

Try squirrelmail.
It has more features, a lot of plugins and it is easy to restyle.
But if features that you want, IMP is the answer. Take no substitutes. But
it's a pain in the ass to restyle.

Even better: tell your users that sqwebmail may be ugly, but it's by far the
most secure and reliable.

Just my 2 cents of euro,
Mário Gamito