Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:

try

http://www.uebimiau.org

Do not try it. I've being using it for two years and I'm now looking for another webmail. Uebimiau is easy to install/configure, do not depend on IMAP (it uses POP3) and brings Apache to 99% of CPU load when (even if it's just a few) users with large mailboxes log in.
I think it happens because Uebimiau (like every pop3 client) after downloading the message, writes it to the disk. As a result, my webserver keeps thousands of small files on the disk and it has to scan every single file to get informations like subject when the user log in.
If it were a IMAP client it shouldn't happen, because the message wouldn't have to be downloaded to give a list of messages to the user (am I right here?).

                Best regards,
                Eduardo M. Bragatto.