From: Simon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 2:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] Migration

Hello everyone,

I am presently running. vpopmail 5.2.1 with qmailadmin 1.0.6. I have just built a new box running vpopmail 5.4.0 and qmailadmin 1.2.0. The new box is running without a problem. I would like to move my current domains to the new box. I was planning on tarballing the domains folder and then untarballing it on the new machine. I assume that its not this simple any help would be appreciated.

Simon