At 10:42 AM 2/14/2005, you wrote:
You could try one of the goodrcptto patches to qmail-smtpd.
We have one we use for gateways to exchange servers.
Basicly, you export a list of users to a file. Put that file on the
gateway machines. With our patch we build a goodrcptto.cdb file.
Then qmail-smtpd checks the cdb file and rejects it if it does not exist.

Ken Jones

thanks. static db's just won't work - too many customers adding/deleting email addresses throughout the day. it needs to be a 'live' lookup of what's on the systems. plus, i thought all the goodrcptto systems broke catchalls?

Paul Theodoropoulos http://www.anastrophe.com http://www.smileglobal.com