On May 25, 2005, at 3:15 PM, Flavio Curti wrote:
Isn't the problem that if you have a .qmail in the doman directory
(like .qmail-fcu) the mail is never seen by vpopmail or the script,
because qmail-local will do the delivery itself?

You're right. I was assuming that the OP was only talking about user accounts with Maildirs. I also assume that he doesn't have any .qmail-alias files that do direct Maildir delivery instead of forwarding to the appropriate account.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com