Rick Macdougall wrote:
> Jimmy Stewpot wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> It appears that the server has not created the users in a hash format.
>> Is there any way to convert the format to a hash easily?
>>

> Hi,
>
> Not without deleting and re-adding all the users I think.  Do you know
> how vpopmail was configured and what version it is ?

It appears as though there has been some sort of hack together. The mail
store is in the /domain/all_users/Maildir/* The original mail store was
moved over from a non vpopmail system and new accounts have not been
created in the hash. Is there any easy way to migrate from large non
vpopmail to vpopmail setups?

I have been searching for tools to do this and have found very little.