From: Michele (System Administrator) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 October 2005 18:46
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: [vchkpw] Helo command rejected?

Hi, my qmail installation is working fine, but when I try to send mails to
recipients of some domains (such as libero.it), the mail is bounced back
with this error:

Reporting-MTA: dns;myservername
Received-From-MTA: dns;myservername
Arrival-Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:59:48 +0200

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;504 <myservername>: Helo command rejected: need
fully-qualified hostname

So, there's something I need to setup in qmail to avoid this response?
Thanks
Mik.

the system manager.

allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone,
Hereford, HR1 3SE. Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041. Website:
www.allpay.net Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]