On Oct 31, 2005, at 9:03 AM, Fred McIntyre wrote:
It is my understanding that any .qmail files, matching the user name in an incoming email, in /home/vpopmail/domains/naxum.com will be used before the delivery instructions in .qmail-default. That is what is NOT happening.

Based on that, and the fact that you're seeing similar behavior in non-vpopmail domains, I'd say it's a problem with your qmail install. qmail-local is responsible for handling the delivery lines in the .qmail-frederick file.

Try a fresh install of netqmail, possibly following Bill Shupp's excellent toaster at <http://shupp.org/toaster/>.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com