> I am not trying to say it's not a vpopmail issue, however, we need to rule out
> other things like completely broken qmail setups.  Having LWQ as a base is
> much easier than having gentoo's awful, horrible qmail ebuilds in place.
>
> -Jeremy
>
> --
> Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
>  -- The Word of Bob.

Not a problem.  I will wipe my current Qmail installation and do a LWQ
installation.  I was really hoping this was a common error :)  My only
issue with using LWQ is that as you know Gentoo doesn't use standard
init scripts and every time I try and create my own it never works..
What is a "recommended" guide for installing vpopmail after a LWQ
installation?  Thanks

V/R
Steve