On 31-mrt-2006, at 1:18, Charles M. Gerungan wrote:

I want to install vpopmail in /home/vpopmail. As with previous installs with older version, I was expecting a directory structure like /home/vpopmail/{bin,doc,domains,etc}, instead I received a directory structure like /home/vpopmail/vpopmail/ {bin,doc,domains,etc} (note the doubling of vpopmail in the path).

Oh, please, not again. Why does the solution always present itself after you press send...

Anyway, I got the same results with 5.4.10, so I checked /etc/passwd. Lo and behold, the home directory was set to /home/vpopmail/vpopmail. After changing this all was well.

Sorry.

--
Regards, Charles.