On Apr 15, 2006, at 4:17 PM, Rick Widmer wrote:
I believe adduser() calls moduser() to store the data about the user in the vpasswd file, or the database.

My recollection is that it calls moduser to set the quota. The original adduser() API in the backends didn't allow for setting a quota when added.

It should be possible to rectify this by adding a new API to each backend to add a user with a quota. Initially, it could just be a stub that does adduser(); moduser();. We would want to fix it to add the user in one shot, but that would require code customized to each back end.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]