On 2006-04-16, at 0822, Rick Widmer wrote:
John Simpson wrote:
i just had a thought- is there a "vchkpw-devel" mailing list that this conversation should be moved to? i suspect that most people on the list aren't interested in these kinds of low-level details- or maybe i'm wrong and people are interested? if so, speak up and let us know what you think. we won't bite unless you ask nicely.