aledr wrote:
As I said: **I do not have root access** (the build service doesn't
allow to build a package as root) what means that I can't add users or
groups to the system too...

I modified the "configure" and "Makefile" to do not exit if the user /
group test fails and included "vpopmail.dir", "vpopmail.uid" and
"vpopmail.gid" to the source. It worked, but in the next releases I'll
need to do again..

How do you intend to start vpopmail?
port 110 is a privileged port, therefor it needs to have some root relation to actually start :) ...and if you just want to build it there to move adn run it on asystme you do have root on, then why not do it all there in teh first place.

I appreciate Your help.
Regards.