Steve Cole wrote:
On Wednesday 02 July 2008, Eric Olsen wrote:

I'm starting to think someone needs to fork vpopmail (if possible), since the maintainers appear to have no interest in vpopmail anymore. I'd have done it already, pending a study of the license, if I had better coding abilities. As an example, also lapsed is the support in courier-imap for vpopmail because the vpopmail maintainers have stopped submitting or signing off on the vpopmail authentication code in courier-authdaemon.
Sorry there isn't better news.

Hi,

I believe the courier problem resides with Mr Sam. I know for a fact that at least one of the devs has submitted patches that were ignored.

I believe it was Bill but I could be wrong.

If the devs want to roll out a new version I do have a couple of different OS's I can test the current dev code on.

Tom, Rick, Bill ?  Any interest ?

Regards,

Rick

!DSPAM:486c0f6532359052687108!