Brian Lanier ha scritto:
----- Original Message -----

    *From:* James Cox <mailto:ja...@imaj.es>
    *To:* vchkpw@inter7.com <mailto:vchkpw@inter7.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:44 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [vchkpw] smtp auth with chkuser problems

    I just did a fresh install of toaster.

i'm still getting these frustrating smtp auth problems - it's conflating the first portion of domain, so if for example i have the user f...@example.com <mailto:f...@example.com>, it tries to auth
    foo.com@:myip <mailto:foo.com@:myip>

    huh??

    -james
This may be so obvious that I shouldn't mention it, but did you change your run script to reflect the new smtp_auth patch? If I remember correctly, the older version wanted things in a different order. I just don't remember if that applies to this particular problem as its been awhile and I don't have access to my vpopmail setup right now... Brian
Something like....

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /bin/true 2>&1

Tonino

in...@zioni Interazioni di Antonio Nati http://www.interazioni.it to...@interazioni.it ------------------------------------------------------------

!DSPAM:4a311fda32662016013213!