atomdeb...@gmail.com wrote:
I get: uid=1013(vpopmail) gid=105(vchkpw) groups=105(vchkpw)
What version of vpopmail did you install? Older versions required that the id was 89, but I believe that has changed in the latest version.

    Try running /var/qmail/bin/qmail-showctl to list the configs and
    allowed domains.

I have no clue what I'm looking for when I run qmail-showctl. My domain shows up there, listed under 'virtualdomains' as well as in the list of domains from /var/qmail/control/locals and /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts. Using cat, I note that while my domain is listed in the locals file, the rcpthosts file, and the virtualdomains file, the virtualhosts file is empty.
If your domain is meant to be a virtual domain, then it should not be in locals.

!DSPAM:4af9628632711506078322!