On 10/11/2010 4:46 PM, U. George wrote:
It was not clear to me if chkuser should allow a legit e-mail addr,
followed by some bad e-mail addr to be passed along smtpd.
Following is a recordio session of one smtp session where there are 3
rcpt to. 2 are bogus, 1 is real. Message is spam.

I'm not sure that it's chkuser that is getting in the way; I tested the old version (chkusr 1.0) and it works correctly.

The error you pasted:
> 451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html

implies that it's not the fault of chkuser at all; that the message is simply badly formatted and would have been rejected to a single good recipient as well.

To accept these types of badly formatted messages, use fixcrio (which you'll have to check if your TLS patch patched).

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./

!DSPAM:4cb37db632711767595573!