On 10/11/2010 05:11 PM, Jeremy Kister wrote:
To accept these types of badly formatted messages, use fixcrio (which
you'll have to check if your TLS patch patched).

Well, it appears that the errors, 2 (5xx) perm, and 1 (4xx) try again err, are ignored by the spammer. And ignored by qmail. I dont think i'll be fixing, or accepting any badly formed mail session.

Its enough to know that each RCPT TO is processed, and diagnosticly err'd back to the sending MTA. Seems like i need to have the process inform me that although user account is avail, message was rejected for other reasons, and not silently ignored.

!DSPAM:4cb381df32712002382765!