Hello All,

My names Ron and I'm new to the list. Can anyone point me in the right
direction for migrating a vpopmail domain to another vpopmail server?

Details:

I currently have a mail server with a domain of auffenberg.com and the user
accounts are in vpopmail using vpasswd.cdb to store user accounts.

I have built a new mail server and this one also uses vpopmail except that I
am using mysql for the user accounts. I have read that to convert the cdb
file to mysql

that I should use: vconvert -c -m

I'm having trouble finding  any more information on converting and migrating
to another server.

My questions: What else do I have to do in order to convert my user accounts
and get them over to the new server?

                                How is vconvert able to insert data into the
database? Does it require further command line instruction to accomplish
this?

Any information on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

~Ron

!DSPAM:4df9712232717321288614!