----- Original Message -----
  From: Thibault Richard
  To: vchkpw@inter7.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [vchkpw] vpopmail migration

  Hello,

  Take a look to http://qmailrocks.thibs.com/upgrade-from-qmailrocks.php

  Regards

  Thibault
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Ron Herzing
    To: vchkpw@inter7.com
    Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:57 AM
    Subject: [vchkpw] vpopmail migration

    Hello All,

    My names Ron and I'm new to the list. Can anyone point me in the right
direction for migrating a vpopmail domain to another vpopmail server?

    Details:

    I currently have a mail server with a domain of auffenberg.com and the user
accounts are in vpopmail using vpasswd.cdb to store user accounts.

    I have built a new mail server and this one also uses vpopmail except that
I am using mysql for the user accounts. I have read that to convert the cdb
file to mysql

    that I should use: vconvert -c -m

    I'm having trouble finding  any more information on converting and
migrating to another server.

    My questions: What else do I have to do in order to convert my user
accounts and get them over to the new server?

                                    How is vconvert able to insert data into
the database? Does it require further command line instruction to accomplish
this?

    Any information on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    ~Ron

!DSPAM:4df9cac032717968110399!