Yes, that second Confluence instance. I'm not sure that it's needed since all documentation needs a CLA.

Regards,
Alan

On Feb 19, 2009, at 7:08 AM, Josh Thompson wrote:

Alan,

I'm not sure what you mean by

"I'm not sure why we would want two different wikis."

Are you referring to what I said about having a second confluence space that's
only for official project documentation?

Josh