I agree. Ideally, I like to keep systems as generalized as possible, and
that means not doing anything unnecessary and not making any unnecessary
assumptions. One such assumption being that there is some kind of minimum
ram amount for images that VCL supports.

A ram size of 0 is obviously an error, so I wouldn't be against a check for
0 values and failing in that case... but the system already does just that,
it's just vmware that does the check, not VCL.

-Andrew