Hello Frento,

The /home/root/cygwin-sshd-config.sh 'Your windows XP root password"
for the image.

It's best create the account and call it root within your Windows XP image

then in the windows image set the root user name with the "Password"

for example "R00tvcl1" would be a password you can set in Windows for
the root account. Then on your managment node run the
/home/root/cygwin-sshd-config.sh 'R00tvcl1' if you can ssh into it
without a password you know it's working.

-Alex

--
Thanks,
Alex  Patterson