The password should be the actual password of the root account on the Windows computer. The quotes around the password are only necessary if it contains special characters.

It looks like your cygwin-sshd-config.sh contains Windows line breaks. You'll see the 'unexpected token {\r' error when this is the case. This will happen in some circumstances if you save it under Windows. The file must only contain Unix line breaks in order to work. Run this command on the Windows computer in the Cygwin shell then try to run the script again:
dos2unix /home/root/cygwin-sshd-config.sh

-Andy