Gene

I'm relatively new with VCL and I may be wrong. I could not find any options in
preferences for RDP file to include password.
Having password in RDP file would make it easier and if it's possible it would
be great.

I would like to have this option as well and will be looking into the code
which generates a RDP file for new reservations.

Thanks