Looks like with RDP v6 protocol, user's credentials are stored in %userprofile%
on local PC and not in .rdp file. Plus, password is encrypted using hash from
user's Windows login password. This practically makes it impossible to generate
.rdp file with username/password included.

I found http://www.remkoweijnen.nl/blog/2007/10/17/launch-rdp-from-commandline/
utility, which works as a wrapper for mstsc.exe and can pass username/password
and auto-connect to a RDP session. This is probably closest it gets to
auto-login...

Thanks.