Frank Schmirler kirjoitti:
On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:39:17 +0200, Kartsa wrote
I've just put up a vdr-to-vdr setup and got the live channels streaming to client but there is no "Streaming control" in the main menu which is supposed to be accordingto the README file. I think I read something about separeting the actual streaming functionality from the remote osd but does it mean there is no streaming control then and is it allready implemented in CVS version?

Yes, separating the streaming from the OSD stuff is the plan. The OSD parts
are provided by new plugins, hence they are not part of streamdev CVS. Take a
look at http://vdr.schmirler.de for the new plugins.

Cheers,
Frank

Thanks for the info. It might be a good idea to update the README on cvs version :)

Btw. does it exist a plugin with what it would be possible to watch the recordings of the remote vdr? I would prefer a plugin because my server vdr has dvb-c cards and client vdr has dvb-t cards. This also means that I have no antenna signal for the client (thats why its a client). I want to have it as a vdr box because on summer time I take the client with me on the cottage where I have dvb-t signal. This way I do not need to make any changes to the box while I take it with me :)

\\Kartsa