En/na Reinhard Nissl ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the long awaited release 0.8.0, which integrates
> the vdr-xine-network patch. You can find it on my homepage:

I finally upgraded to this version (from 0.7.6 + network patches, I
think I tried some other version but with similar problems as this one),
but using it from the network (I cannot try it locally, so I don't know
if it applies), live tv stutters (i.e. plays smooth for around a second,
stops or slows down for a moment, plays for a second, stops, and so on).
Recordings are not affected by this problem (or so it seems).
The same version of xine (20070829224000, downloaded from your page,
with the patches in vd-xine) on the client against streamdev-server
plays smoothly.

--
Luca