On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 06:46:14PM +0300, Josce wrote:
> Noticed some other thing. When I playback a recording that
> worked well with vdr 1.6.0 the subtitles come 6-7 seconds
> before they should. The audio and video are in sync.

Have a look at the hdtsplay-demo in the hdshm3-folder. It is a simple demo
that plays back TS files over the DeCypher. If that works, your basic driver
setup (+ the HW) is OK, and something in the vdr (or the patches) itself
is wrong.

--
         Georg Acher, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://www.lrr.in.tum.de/~acher