Reinhard, you have done an amazing job with the xine plugin.
It works very well and considering xine's complexity,
I can appreciate the hard work that must have been required
to get both the infrastructure in xine and the plugin itself
working as well as it does today.

I noticed, however, that it is extremely hard to use VDRs
cutting function with it.

For example, when I use the '7' and '9' keys to jump to the
previous/next cut mark, or when I use the '4' and '6' keys to
fine-position a cut mark, the video image is not updated, so I
am basically forced to navigate in complete darkness.

Is that a known bug?
Does it happen only in my setup (TT-budget S2-3200,
GeForce 9500GT with VDPAU)?
Is there a configuration option I can tweak to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any hints,
Carsten.