VDR User wrote:
On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Petri Helin<phe...@googlemail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM, VDR User<user....@gmail.com> wrote:
Perhaps you meant the great non-german-speaking community, who
communicate in English? ;)

Nope, I mean english-speaking-only.  Like the other user pointed out,
many many people are using various howto's and IRC for their VDR info,
and never find their way here & other places.  I can't count how many
times people have said they've never even looked at the MANUAL,
README, and so on.

Ok, so what do you suggest us that belong to neither german-speaking nor english-speaking-only communities should do? Or would it be acceptable for the english-speaking-only community to accept those other-than-english-speaking as well? I mean, where are you all hiding? :)

This might be a good time to bring forward things that might not have been discussed on this list. Like if there were patches/plugins etc lying around that the other-than-english-speaking community might be unaware of.

-Petri