-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 11:25:29 +0100
> Von: Olaf Titz <o...@bigred.inka.de>
> An: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Betreff: Re: [vdr] [Patch] Allow to limit SVDRP port to given IP

> But how about this much simpler solution: if svdrphosts.conf is
> missing or empty, bind to localhost only. (And perhaps supply a sample
> svdrphosts.conf with all lines commented out.)

In both cases it's required to parse the information in some way. As VDR
already has a class to parse the file, I'll try to create a new function in
there, for example with the name "LocalhostOnly" or something like this. I
don't think that it's much difference, if I match for "only contains comments"
or "only contains comments or 127.0.0.1". If I just match for "file missing or
empty (zero bytes)", then a file with just comments is not empty even if VDR
threats it as empty! Maybe it even blocks local connections, as the empty file
doesn't have the whitelisting entry for 127.0.0.1!

CU

Manuel
/\                        - gegen HTML-Mail
answers as html mail will be deleted automatically!
Antworten als HTML-Mail werden automatisch gelöscht!