Sorry to make things complicated, but would it not satisfy everybody
needs if you could bind to an ip address, which could be any one you
specify? For example, I would prefer mine to be bind to my eth0's ip
for internal lan clients to connect, but not accessible via ppp0 for
example.

So I guess what I'm asking is, if you could start vdr with a listen
parameter switch and could specify for each listen switch a source ip
address or even a interface name?

Theunis