I just looked at the pdf on this card. Euro only as it only supports PAL. Also, I just got my new 32" TV in dec and noticed that most where 1080p. There where few new 1080i. The local TV dealer said companies are discontinuing 1080i. Many new TV's even upscale to 120 or 240 creating interpolated frames. This card only goes to 1080i. It's already outdated.