Al 04/09/11 23:05, En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:

>> Ok, I couldn't resist and I tried. I don't know if it solves the issue
>> because now the subtitles are "whacky": they only appear from time to
>> time and they're in the middle of the screen, both with my trusty dxr3 and
>> with the xine plugin (in the latter case it happens both with sd and hd
>> channels).
>> Oh well, back to vdr-1.7.16 until I can investigate what's wrong :-(
>
> I tested this with several old recordings and also live (in HD)
> and the subtitles always worked just fine.
> I'm using a TT-S2 6400 as output device, if that matters.

Well, I disabled the scaling/offset (in cDvbSubtitleConverter::SetOsdData)
and the subtitles now work fine, both with the dxr3 and xine, in sd and hd
(of course the latter only with xine).
I have to say that with this version of vdr the subtitles are recorded
even if the dish is not positioned at the start of the recording.

Bye
--
Luca