On 05.09.2011 19:52, Luca Olivetti wrote:
Al 05/09/11 19:43, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:

Ok, I got confused, but why do you use VideoAspect * OsdHeight instead of
OsdWidth?
Most probably the problem is caused because the dxr3 plugin doesn't implement
the GetOsdSize and GetVideoSize method, but the xine plugin does implement them.

Ok, I had to setup the osd extents in xine to 1920x1080 to fix the issue.

Anyway, since the cDevice::GetVideoSize returns 0 if not overridden, I put a
check
VideoWidth == 0 in SetOsdData.

I think this is still needed for output plugins that don't implement the method,
so that they should at least work as before this modification.

Can you please point out exactly which modificaton you are
referring to?

Klaus