There is one bit of information that I would like to add to channels.conf,
and that's the channel number. This information cannot be added the README,
and other files, as this is information that only I use. My channel.conf
now looks like this (from memory, I'm not in front of the machine right now)

Nederland 1: *a whole lot of numbers*
Nederland 2  *a whole lot of numbers*

This reminds me, it's now not possible to have a list of channels with gaps
in it. I would like it if I can create a list like this:

#1..5 My favorite channels
1 Discovery channel
2 MTV
3 Some other channel
4 Comedy channel
5 Some other channel

#10..15 channels of my wife (just married this friday :-) )
10 RTL 4
11 RTL 8

#20 channels we both like ;-)
20 animal planet
21 discovery channel (identical to channel 1)
22 ...

#30 radio channels
31 3FM
32 BNR