From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WEAVER, Simon
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:04 AM
To: 'Jorgensen, Bill'; veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] Need help with Windoze clients

Hi Bill

Have you rebooted the clients since the problem started? Again, if there is a DNS issue, try just using the IP Address of the client and see if that helps.

Also verify the client is installed and configured to talk to your NBU Server.

Hope this helps

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator